Saturday, October 14, 2006

Prance! Dance! Trance!

So I've taken a slight digression away from my usual blend of emo rock, punk rock, indie rock, hard rock, igneous rock, and into the world of Trance. Some people call this stuff by a lot of different names, but I call it Trance. I realize that it's a lot of repetition and whatnot, but really, there's some good stuff in here. I find myself working to this stuff quite nicely. With the beats banging and my fingers... fanging (shut up shut up) I tend to waste a large number of hours, slaving away at work that's really quite monotonous IMO. Anyway, click the title for a pretty little track to get the party started.

Labels:

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.