Wednesday, January 10, 2007

info @ the P.Pole 01.10.07

Everyone having a blast? It's 2007 and school's been off to a decent start. I know I haven't been posting much lately, and that's partly due to the fact that I got a kick ass journal for Christmas that I've been jotting in from time to time. I do intend to write here more often, and I will, once I free up some time to sit and really think about what I'm going to write.

5 snacks I'd love to have right now:
  • a steak (or just a cow)
  • a cinnamon roll made by Moyee (delicious!)
  • a plate of curry beef brisket on rice (more from cow)
  • a steaming dish of food for thought
  • a Mars bar (all that chocolaty goodness... melting in my mouth...)
  • (may the previous entry be stricken from the records) an iPhone (oh delicious Apple, you've done it again)
So I enjoy discussions, what can I say. And cows, don't forget those. If you haven't caught on, I've been pretty burned lately, so don't mind if I'm a bit random/burnt at times. Everything is going swimmingly, minus the anxiety.

Labels:

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.