Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Killer AC

I don't know if you know, but I happen to spend a large chunk of my day behind my computer. I've got everything I could need pretty much here (short of a washroom and food). My desk also happens to sit directly beneath the AC duct. My dad is insane about blasting the AC at <20>you've I've got some body core temperature problems. I am now a few days before exam week and am coming down with something along the lines of a pseudo-cold (since I'm only feeling sick because my body thinks something is wrong... or at least that's what I'm assuming from what I've learned from biology this year).

Labels: ,

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.