Saturday, November 04, 2006

info @ the P.Pole 11.04.06

Winage.

EDIT: Okay, so I thought my business would have ended with last week. Turns out I suck at math and am in need of a massive overhaul of my presently non-existent study habits. I really doubt this is actually going to occur, but really, I'm way too busy to be blogging. I'll let everyone know how I'm doing in a little while... I'm sounding like I think people reading my blog actually care. Outrageous!

Labels:

Thoughts:

16:41, Anonymous Anonymous:

sweet!

 
18:26, Blogger dorr.:

congrats!

 
22:50, Blogger gusto5:

sweet. get your g2 and im leeching rides off you lol : D

 
19:20, Blogger gusto5:

what's more outrageous is that you're not wrong.

 

Post a Comment

Back

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.