Monday, March 26, 2007

info @ the P.Pole 03.26.07

5 happenings of today:
  • I came to the saddening realization that I can not calculate the measures of angles through trigonometric ratios mentally. Damn.
  • Henry and I played very well today and took our doubles opponents in two straight sets. A man of his word, Henry bought a drink after the match and we downed it in a very manly and non-homoerotic fashion.
  • I went to both Winning Cycle (Midland and Sheppard) and National Sports (No Frills plaza by STC) and could not find a pair badminton shoes. Then again, Winning Cycle was closed so I'll hit that up again later.
  • I wrote a good math quiz, if not for the last question where I somehow omitted the negative sign, thus screwing over my last answer... I was so close to rocking it too. It would've made up for my lackluster quiz last time.
  • Henry began making fun of me about chocolate and t-shirts. Though he may nudge me the wrong way many times, I refuse to hold a grudge against him (partly because he's my doubles partner, and mostly because I've been trying hard to not hold grudges against anyone as of late).

Labels: ,

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.