Saturday, March 31, 2007

My New Kicks

Today was a momentous day. It marks my purchase of yet another pair of apparel for my troublesome feet. I'm sure I've posted before about playing badminton at school (and now at Joshua's club as well). Seeing as how my interest in the sport has only increased (in spite of my not getting along with my school coach) and how my feet are constantly getting owned from playing in a pair of Head tennis shoes, I decided a long time ago that I would be buying a pair of badminton shoes. This marks my fourth investment in sports equipment (the first was my beloved Carbonex racket, the second was a change of grips, and the third was my tuition fee at the IBC).

The comfy kicks:


The light stick:

Labels: ,

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.