Monday, April 02, 2007

Coach's Wine

Alright, so if you read about me getting a new pair of shoes (badminton shoes) over the weekend, you'll understand why I'm currently totally pissed (I believe the Chinese word is "mung as bloody hell") about my coach. You see, we were supposed to have a team practice today after school. Not only was it canceled, it was 15 minutes from the end of the day. I happened to be totally psyched to get to play today and try out my kicks. Because of Ms. Lam and _________ (whatever she thought took precedence over coaching a planned and regular practice for twenty or so people), I won't get this chance until tomorrow afternoon. Sure, it sounds selfish of me to expect the coach to actually be around for practices that she scheduled and whatnot, but hey, I thought it pretty frustrating to find out about the cancellation 15 minutes before we were supposed to start. Why not let everyone know in the morning along with the rest of the announcements?! At least I wouldn't have said to myself, "Alright, this class is boring, but at least I've got practice today to look forward to." Man, I sure whine a lot... But damn it, I wanted to play! I suppose this is what I get for... Wanting to practice?!
Anyway, I'll be swimming after dinner to blow off some energy and boredom. I sure hope hockey on Friday won't be canceled for any reason short of something tantamount to the Second Coming.

Labels: ,

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.