Sunday, April 01, 2007

info @ the P.Pole 04.02.07

5 things I really don't like:
  • wet socks: there's no arguing it, having soggy socks sucks, especially if you're someone like me who hates the feeling of moisture in such confined places as in my shoes
  • when it rains into my coffee: I don't drink coffee often, but when I do, I'd rather not have it watered down with rain and the stuff coming out of your car
  • being told what to do: it's not so much that I can't handle being given objectives or goals or tasks, I just hate being told how or when to achieve them or work
  • reiteration: I hate having to say things more than once, especially when other people should have heard me or been listening the first time around; obviously this works the other way around too: I don't like asking for clarification either
  • wet grass: damp or muddy grass results in a crappy game of Ultimate Frisbee since it's less springy (which is bad for players like me who rely on big take-offs) and more muddy (which is also bad for players like me who tend to sprint and cut a lot)
The UF season is almost here at Vic Park and I can't wait. Very soon we'll be tripping over ourselves in ecstasy as we partake in what ought to be one of the greatest games ever invented by human minds. I've been itching to play ever since it was warm enough for shorts. There's nothing like the feeling you get after leaping over 3 defenders and landing a left handed catch in the end zone for the winner. Makes me feel like driving a Lexus.

EDIT: This was the 444th post. w00t for superstitious Chinese numbers.

EDIT2: You can add people who walk on the wrong side of the sidewalk/ hallway as part of this list. Jerks.

Labels: , ,

Thoughts:

23:01, Anonymous Anonymous:

4444444444444diediediediediedie?
sorry, could you reiterate your dieth point? i wasn't paying attention.

welcome to adiel, i mean april

 

Post a Comment

Back

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.