Saturday, May 05, 2007

Cool Body Facts

So I have a habit of listening to my MP3 player with my left early only when I don't have both buds plugged in. Of course I prefer having both in to just one, but if it's got to be one only (for example, when I've got listen to Mr. Teacher give a lesson or something) I always have it in my left ear. It just seemed natural to me. Having just my right ear with a bud in it always sounded worse to me than my left ear, and apparently, this makes sense. According to a post on Lifehacker, your left ear's better at picking up musical tones.
My hearing's probably not as great as it used to be--due to the large amounts of rock music and BS that I tend to hear--but I can still hear the annoying buzzing mosquito ringtone mentioned in that same post. There are actually kids who turn it on during tests or exams to piss the hell out of other people knowing that, chances are, the teachers probably can't hear it. Hey God, look at the cool things we can do with the brains given to us.

Labels: , , ,

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.