Saturday, April 21, 2007

Weekend Bouts

Today's weather has been great. It's a shame I've spent all day couped up inside, working on homework, gaming, and breathing the odd breath of fresh air through an open patio window/door. It's days like this that really make me want to put the breaks on everything and just go take a nap under a tree or something of that romantic fashion. Of course, that will be next to impossible with my huge load of homework and my PJ's still on. (heaves a big sigh) A few more months and I'll be free from school. Then I can... well, then I can not go to school. Until then, I'll just have to watch the kids play outside in a non-pedophillic kind of way.

Labels: ,

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.