Saturday, May 05, 2007

info @ the P.Pole 04.05.07

Click for a funny comic my friend from school sent me, titled "Free Your Mind."
Today Oscar De La Hoya faced off against Floyd Mayweather in what was supposed to be the fight of all fights. I'm not a boxing fan but I got all hyped up from watching the pre-match banter on TSN. Either way, I'm kinda wishing I had pay-per-view so I could've watched it...

In other news, I went to see my doctor today to get a physical and to get some medical advice. I don't know if you know (which you probably should unless you're blind) but I've got quite the acne problem. At first my doctor thought it had to do mainly with stress and relatives thought it had to do with diet. My mom thought it was because I have busy (and I guess bacteria-infested) hands that pick and claw at my face. It turns out, from my doctor's medical opinion, that my skin problems are a result of firstly, lots of testosterone in my system and reinforced by poor sleeping habits--to be interpreted as "Carl, you've got bad skin because you're just too man." Sweet deal, doc. I get to have a cool excuse for having really nasty skin... Does this count as making lemonade from life's lemons? And who doesn't want to just crush those lemons?

EDIT: It turns out TSN might actually broadcast the fight, meaning I'll get my fill of violence tonight apart from raping the computer characters in Tekken with Kazuya.

Labels: , ,

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.