Sunday, May 20, 2007

info @ the P.Pole 05.20.07

I've got approximately 18 hours and 35 minutes before I write my first IB paper. I'm not too bothered about it but it is a pretty noteworthy thing seeing as how this paper is Paper 1 (of 2) for Economics at the Standard Level.

3 days of exams for me this week:
  • May 21, 2007 (1:00-2:00 pm) - Economics SL Paper 1
  • May 22, 2007 (9:00-11:00 7:30-9:30 am) - Economics SL Paper 2
  • May 23, 2007 (7:30-9:00 am, 9:30-11:00 am) - French SL Paper 1, French SL Paper 2
I've been reviewing bits and pieces of stuff over the past couple days in preparation for the Economics papers (yeah, Messere's right, that level 7 is too tempting to pass up). As for the French papers, I haven't had a proper teacher all year for the course so I started reviewing and reading more about two weeks ago. I'm not sure what to expect for the French exams (since I've been scoring either drop-dead terrible or fantastic on the practice exams pretty arbitrarily but I'm almost sure I can take on the Economics papers without too much trouble. Messere was and is a great teacher so I'm gonna thank him in advance for whatever my results end up as. I really feel sorry for the other Economics classes which suffered rounds of crappy supplies much like my French class.
I've officially finished all my French and Economics in-class time, and I'm not sure I'm glad. I actually enjoy listening to Messere rant about his "What the f*ck?!" moments on the highway and joking the period away with Yun (and sometimes Amy) in French so it's almost sad that I'll have two spares from now until the end of June.

Labels: , ,

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.