Saturday, May 19, 2007

This Day Has Come

The wait is finally over. It's almost been ten years but Blizzard just released info about their upcoming game (their newest "OMG!"), Starcraft 2. If you've played the first one (and chances are you probably have or have at least heard of it), this is a continuation of that golden formula that got the world addicted (to this very day) in 1998. I've never been a hardcore player but I've always had a place in my heart for this awesome game now turned series. I'm just drooling in anticipation for when I can get my greasy hands on a copy... Click on the title for the official SC2 website (make sure to watch the cinematic movie).

Labels: , , ,

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.