Tuesday, August 16, 2005

info @ the P.Pole 08.15.05

5 things i now listen to:
  • TFK - The Art of Breaking (owned by me)
  • Pilate - Pilate (owned by me)
  • U2 - How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb (owned by me)
  • The White Stripes - Elephant & White Blood Cells (pwned by me)
on another completely irrelevant note (not quite), after a few discussions with Adwin and Moyee on the subject, i went through my music and permanently deleted (via my good friend shift + del) all my "received through MSN/illegally downloaded (i.e. WinMX/illegal sites) MP3's". and then i proceeded with hitting up purevolume.com and grassrootsmusic.com for a splurging of legal song downloading. now my speakers breathe relieved sighs as they play only clean music, and my ears send their most sincere thanks. click the title to see one of the two pictures i kept to remind me of how sneaky Satan is, and before you know it, you're over-run with sinful stuff. and that was just ONE of my folders.

NOTE: the only music folder i was glad to delete was my Relent K folder. that is because they blow. as Herman would say, they "blow big meaty chunks."

EDIT: i just deleted my VBA folder, the entire doohickey. and for those of you who don't know what that is, it's an (pretty much illegal) emulating program that lets you play illegally downloaded gameboy games. goodbye to my pokemon games and my riviera. well i know someone will be very happy now that i'm not "obsessed" with pokemon anymore. especially illegal pokemon. (>_O)
i expect pangs of regret very soon. too bad. PikaSATANchu can kick himself. in the nuts.
ouch.

Labels:

Thoughts:

12:54, Blogger ten:

come to think if it.. its kinda sad how we used to download christian music... and find it available online .___.

 
14:44, Blogger dorr.:

proud of you karl =)

 
23:09, Anonymous Anonymous:

keep it up =) n good job !

 
23:30, Blogger ten:

what the... ANGIE?!?!? hihihihi *waves

LOL pikaSATANchu... that is the great

 
19:36, Blogger quierdo:

yeah! no more pokemon!

 
22:44, Anonymous Anonymous:

I still remember where I can download full Christian CDs illegally.

But many of my Christian friends can still argue that because we live in Canada, it's still alright, by law.
(But the point Hoang made hit home...judge on God's law, not Canada's law).

This then opens up the argument later regarding how close one will follow God's commands in the bible, since our lives will be VERY VERY different if we follow the bible very closely.

I sound like a blasphemer...especially by saying that there are some things we can't exactly follow anymore.
Ugh.

But yes, I commend you for taking the first step in deleting the folder!

I am still rummaging through my HD for stuff...I still have a lot. That 3.67GB you saw is gonna keep adding...haha.

 

Post a Comment

Back

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.