Tuesday, August 15, 2006

info @ the P.Pole 08.15.06

5 things about me that i doubt she likes:
  • i'm very sloppy: look at my desk, my room, my bed (basically anywhere i happen to spend extended -- and sometimes not even -- periods of time)
  • i can also be fatally obsessive-compulsive: i don't walk on the cracks in the sidewalk, in asphalt, or in tiles larger than 1' x 1', i will spend hours and hours tweaking insignificant details on things such as my blog's appearance and my keychains, i trim my fingernails even if i don't need to if they grow at different rates, i can't stand loose or hanging bits of dead skin around my nails/toenails (this sometimes even applies to those of others) and will either rip them off or fidget uncomfortably and then rip them off anyway, i clean my glasses the exact same way everyday (with some handsoap, submerging the nose-pieces in unlathered soap in the cracks between my fingers before lathering it up and cleaning the lenses between my right thumb and palm, then using the remaining soap to clean the two appendages before rinsing the entire thing in warm water by holding the glasses lengthwise along the stream to minimize water consumption), i "Sort By Name" my programs in my Start Menu "just to make sure" sometimes, the two carabiners (that's the proper name for those "metal clip things") i have on my bag are identical in regards to their make and text and actually reflect my two dominant personality traits which are green (my primary inquiring trait, which is why it's on the right strap, since i am right handed...) and blue (my secondary empathetic trait), all my mp3s that are part of albums are named according to the following template: "NA - AT TN ST" (where NA is the name of the artist, AT is a 4 letter acronym or short form of the album title, TN is the track number in two digits -- so one would be 01 and eight would be 08 -- and ST is the song title in full) so that i get my songs sorted by artists, albums, and track numbers when sorting by filename in Winamp, and also, i find lists sexually arousing (just kidding, but... well, kinda...)
  • i tend to drone on about things that no one really cares about anyway
  • in efforts to prove myself right, i will either incessantly spew evidence or repeatedly repackage past points as new ideas worth [re]considering
  • i need a lot of motivation to do... well, pretty much just "stuff" in general, unless i'm passionate about it/there is some sort of external "incentive" *winks* (i'm just kidding, but seriously, that's an approach worth considering!)
this post was fun. time to go pack for camp and... not have a headache. bye now.

Labels:

Thoughts:

21:50, Blogger blkmage:

I tend to have Artist - Album for the folder and Track - Title. It makes moving albums easier.

 
01:17, Blogger gusto5:

safe trip. be alive when i get there.

 
18:54, Anonymous Anonymous:

droppin by...wow dude...loool you're hilarious. i know "she'll" love all those things about you. anywais...

peace out sunshine!♥**wonder if that heart shows..if not thats supposed to be a heart**

Yo~(remember me? cuz you better grandpa)

 

Post a Comment

Back

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.