Monday, November 13, 2006

info @ the P.Pole 11.13.06

Today was a good day.

5 things I learned today:
  • a reassuring word from one in authority can soothe any fears
  • no matter how much you think saying something will sound great and witty at the moment, you'll likely regret it after blurting it out (unless it's about Olsheski)
  • there's something severely perverse about girls having to literally put on a pretty face to feel good about themselves (to me anyway)
  • just the smell of fluoride (the stuff dentists give you to rinse your mouth out after an appointment) can make me want to hurl bad
  • it's impossible to accurately/sanely discuss anything in philosophy in earnest without an absolute point of reference to start with
I've recently starting kicking back to Josh Groban again. Man is this guy talented.

Like the sound of silence calling,
I hear Your voice and suddenly
I'm falling, lost in a dream.
Like the echoes of our souls are meeting,
You say those words and my heart stops beating.
I wonder what it means.
What could it be that comes over me?
At times I can't move.
At times I can hardly breath.

When You say You love me,
The world goes still, so still inside and...
When You say You love me,
For a moment, there's no one else alive!

You're the one I've always thought of.
I don't know how, but I feel sheltered in Your love.
You're where I belong.
And when You're with me if I close my eyes,
There are times I swear I feel like I can fly,
For a moment in time!

Somewhere between the Heavens and Earth ,
And frozen in time, Oh when You say those words...

And this journey that we're on,
How far we've come and I celebrate every moment.
And when You say you love me,
That's all You have to say.

I'll always feel this way.

When You say You love me...
When You say You love me...
Do You know how I love You?
-Josh Groban, When You Say You Love Me

Title for tune, you know the drill.

Labels: ,

Thoughts:

14:52, Blogger ten:

sick.. agree with point 2.

is josh groban a Christian?

 
15:31, Blogger dorr.:

duude, josh groban is so darn good! i like his piano songs :) they're so graaand! hehhe..

 
20:34, Anonymous Anonymous:

m.. josh groban has an amazing voice =)
good stuff, good stuff. x)

 

Post a Comment

Back

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.