Monday, November 27, 2006

info @ the P.Pole 11.27.06

5 things I wouldn't mind getting this Christmas:
  • a Pulsar from WickedLasers
  • a bottle of Zippo fluid (I'm running low)
  • a new music/mp3 player (preferably with significantly upgraded memory) to replace my current Zen whose audio jack is totally whack
  • something not too fishy, spicy, and tasty (who can say "No." to Japanese food?)
  • a life during the winter break
So I was trying to guess what my friend Hanan shipped in for me and it got me thinking about gifts. I've never been the type to give gifts to lots of people (mostly because I've never been the type to have a job and thus, money). Luckily, this holiday season I've got a little bit more money to weigh my pockets and I'm feeling somewhat generous. Of course, I'll only get something for someone else if I know they'll like it. If not, well, I might as well save that money for Longlac or something. I really need to get a job (let's hope that summer job position at Aviva will still be there by the time I get to post-high school and pre-university age).

Labels:

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.