Saturday, June 23, 2007

Let the games begin!

My last exam went down not without a hitch yesterday. What can I say, Math is a beast. It wasn't difficult for the most part, I just did not know the formula for one of the questions at all which meant I spent a lot of time recreating the formula from scratch. The rest of it was fun. Anyway, English was also pretty smooth but I'm sure Olsheski will find one or two spelling mistakes worth >25% of deduction.

I spent a good two or three (if you include the morning session both the exam) hours playing Tekken yesterday as a sort of preemptive strike on summer, getting the juices flowing early. Of course, I don't plan on playing games all summer... Here's my unofficial to-do list of summer 2007:
  • start/do/finish insurance classes for driving
  • learn to drive from an instructor
  • work on my extended essay
    • read up on C. S. Lewis' life (biographies)
    • read works by C. S. Lewis (novels, apologetics, etc...)
    • get in contact with an English professor at Tyndale who will be speaking about exactly what I'm writing about (sweet!)
  • go downtown to Burrito Boyz with some friends from school for a feeding frenzy
  • get a lot of practicing done for retreat worship
  • get a crackin' on reading through Romans twenty times**
  • watch each and every installment of Lucky Star to come out
  • rest and relaxation
  • finish off the third season of House and get caught up with Arrested Development
  • make some more shirts
  • (to be announced once I figure it out/think of it)
** I did 1 Peter until around... seventeen times before I chickened out.

Labels: , , ,

Thoughts:

16:19, Anonymous Anonymous:

Good thing I depended on asking you yourself what your summer looked like before I decided to check out your blog.

How are you doing those t-shirts? I am lacking knowledge in this area...as seen by how my white-front caps are still white instead of with my own design.

 

Post a Comment

Back

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.