Thursday, June 21, 2007

What I've Done

Linkin Park, although not being very blatantly religious, does manage to sound so very often. Have at the title for a listen.

In this farewell, there’s no blood,
There’s no alibi, ‘cause I’ve drawn regret
From the truth of a thousand lies.

So let mercy come and wash away...
What I’ve done.

I'll face myself,
To cross out what I’ve become.
Erase myself,
And let go of what I’ve done.

Put to rest what you thought of me.
While I clean this slate
With the hands of uncertainty.

For what I’ve done, I start again.
And whatever pain may come...
Today this ends.
I’m forgiving what I’ve done.

What I’ve done,
Forgiving what I’ve done.
- Linkin Park, What I've Done

Labels: ,

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.