Saturday, July 14, 2007

Homecoming

It's almost been two weeks (actually exactly two weeks including today) since Moyee and Herman (and the rest of the STM @ Longlac Team) left meaning that they will be momentarily home if my calculations are correct. I can't wait until they get back because then I can book Moyee for some day to go have lunch.
Speaking of food, I'm about to head downtown with a couple friends to get stuff and eat. We decided to "just hang out" but I've also got to check out Coast Mountain Sports for a nice water bottle and take them to Burrito Boyz (yeah, the place is actually named with a zedzorz). I've been sans water bottle (and burrito too) for the past many months and it's about time my old one got replaced.
I've gone through a few in my time but my last one was definitely my favourite one (so far). I got it at TC two years back, oddly enough. I think I downed all the water and then, because my backpack's bottle pocket is shallow (funny/plug line: "There's more to you than meets the eye..." - Sam, Transformers the Movie) it fell out. Being empty, I didn't feel the tiny difference and thanks to my ear buds I didn't hear it fall either ("Oh when she breaks your bottle falls down and makes a sound you'll never hear her your damn bottle falling and making a sound!" - Howie Day, She Says). Oh well, it's not a big loss. There will always be other bottles... but not many TC bottles. Sigh. I'm hopeful in the slimness and curves of Nalgenes to more than make up for the minor loss. Photos to come if I'm successful in my search.

Labels: ,

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.