Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I've got firmwear on!

Today I headed out to have lunch with Shivon and Kishon. It was their first time at a KBBQ restaurant and they really liked it (even if we did eat about six times the amount of meat they're used to in one meal).
Shivon was running late but about five minutes after sitting down across Kishon, my dad walked into the place looking for me. He asked me "Where's the PSP?" and so I handed him my thigh-warmed PSP wondering "WTF? He came all the way out here to get the PSP?" I didn't pay it too much thought.
When I got home, I went into my dad's room to look for... I don't even remember anymore but I found my PSP on his bedside drawer/counter thing with a note. Apparently he found the latest homebrew firmware hack for the PSP compatible with update 3.5 and below. I couldn't do anything about my PSP before because I'd upgraded to 3.5 without checking whether anyone had yet found a way to hack it (that was a couple months ago).
Anyway, long story short, I can now play my PlayStation (that's the FIRST PS console) games on my PSP along with, obviously, PSP iso files. This might not sound too significant but I've got two words for you. Final Fantasy.

Labels: ,

Thoughts:

02:54, Anonymous Anonymous:

awesomeness, your dad is made of win (srsly.)

damn now I'm tempted to get a PSP more than a DS now ==;

 

Post a Comment

Back

© 2005-2006 Carl Wong. All unspecified works original content. Not for use without permission.
This page is best viewed with anything following web standards. Sorry IE.